- Hypnotherapy sessions are by a pre-arranged appointment only. Please try to be on time (at least 5 minutes early) – being late for the start of an appointment will not change the end time, as a courtesy to other clients. If you are going to be late, please let me know as soon as you can.
- Initial free phone consultations are offered with the exception of the cessation of smoking ("Quit Smoking for a Healthier Life" program) which incorporates a consultation, as you already have a specific goal, i.e. to Quit Smoking for a Healthier Life.
- A minimum of 24 hours notice must be given if you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment otherwise you will be charged for the unattended appointment.
- Payment is accepted by PayPal or Cash. You don’t need a PayPal account to make a payment and you can use your bank account or credit card safe in the knowledge that your details are secure.
- Some private health insurance plans may cover hypnotherapy services; however, payment must be made to Art of Well-Being Hypnosis and your rebate claimed after.
- The fee for most services is $155* per session (7:30am to 5:00pm) unless otherwise stated. Standard session definition, i.e. Motivation, Confidence, Past Life Regression, Alignment and Wellbeing, Spiritual Awareness, Shamanistic 7 Stones, Memory and Balance.
- The average session length is approximately 60 minutes but maybe shorter or longer depending on the work that is required. The initial session will be around 80 minutes.
- It is vital that you are not under the influence of either alcohol or recreational drugs when you attend any session. If you are you will be asked to leave and will lose that session fee.
- Every client is considered on an individual basis and delivery of therapy is entirely at the hypnotherapist’s discretion, as such if we deem that we cannot or refuse to continue with therapy we do not require to provide you with a reason.
- The fee charged for a session is for the hypnotherapist’s time and not the therapy that occurs within that time. Hypnosis and hypnotherapy and NLP are natural practices and the effects may vary from person to person depending on the individual’s ability to conform to the process and any follow up care specified. While most clients find this therapy highly effective, others may find only slight benefit occurs.
- As a result, no guarantee is given to the effects of hypnotherapy and refunds are not issued as you are paying for the hypnotherapist’s time. offer no guarantees with hypnotherapy, other than to work to the best of our ability to help you achieve your goals. As much as we love and utilise metaphor, it must be noted that hypnotherapy is not a ‘magic wand or magic bullet’. In common with other therapies, and therefore we cannot and do not offer a 100% success rate, or guarantee of success.
- Hypnotherapy is a two-way process. We require a client to work with us and follow our instructions implicitly. Each client is unique and treated as such.
- Clients differ greatly in their response to hypnotherapy. It is a learned skill. Therefore, each client may achieve a different level of success in attaining their goal.
- Our Acclaimed "Quit Smoking for a Healthier Life" Program is charged at a rate of $360* because of the intense nature of the therapy. Your $465* investment includes an initial 80 minute session, plus 1 Disk CD or downloadable MP3 professionally recorded, studio mastered, supercharged hypnotherapy, followed up by a 60 minute session after a 7 days.
- You will also have access to one "back up session", (of 40 minutes) if required, which should be scheduled within twelve months of your initial appointment. Due to immense demand and the popularity of the ‘Quit Smoking for a Healthier Life’ program and we require full payment upon commencement of initial session.
- The "Weight Management Program" uses a proven method for weight reduction and is charged at the rate of $155*per session and because of the intense nature of the therapy, your investment includes at least 3 sessions of hypnotherapy and all the worksheets and CD’s. We require full payment prior to commencement of any program.
- The "Hypno-Band Program"uses a system that has been tried and tested the world over and includes at least 4 sessions of hypnotherapy and all the worksheets and CD’s. The cost of the program is $655* and full payment we require full payment prior to commencement of any program.
- At the first session, you will begin your journey to becoming slim, a full dietary and medical history will be taken, and an initial assessment done. You will be weighed at each session. Like any medical or therapy procedure there can be NO guarantees. Even a surgeon cannot guarantee that an actual gastric band will work. However, the ‘Hypno-Band program’ has been proven to be effective in aiding significant weight loss. It should be noted that it is YOU that holds the key to losing weight.
- The "Fear and Phobia Program" is a unique and specifically tailored program to suit your needs and is charged at a rate of $155* per session and because of the intense nature of the therapy, your investment includes 3 sessions of hypnotherapy and all the worksheets and CD’s.
- "Life and Success Coaching" via Skype. The average session length is about 60 minutes but may be shorter or longer, depending on the work that is required and is charged at a higher rate than the standard sessions because of the intense nature of the coaching and goal setting strategies used. Life and Success Coaching requires at least 8 sessions over an 8 week period (1 hour once a week) and all the worksheets are provided. The cost of the program is $1500* and we require full payment prior to commencement of any program. It is a vital requirement to have a stable and reliable internet connection and webcam.
*All fees and prices quoted include GST and are subject to change at any time.
Hypnosis, Hypnotherapy, NLP (Neuro-Linguistics Programming), Guided Imagery and Self-Hypnotic Techniques are not in any way meant as a substitute for standard medical, psychological or psychiatric treatment for serious or life-threatening conditions, such as medical trauma, surgical emergencies, bacterial infections, certain bodily “mechanical” difficulties, or thought disorders such as psychosis or schizophrenia.
Clinical Hypnotherapy techniques are an adjunctive or complementary alternative for self-healing, self-help, and/or behavioural modification.
If at any time you experience severe symptoms, please contact emergency services, present at your nearest local hospital or seek the advice and diagnosis of a licensed Physician before attempting any self-healing technique.